NOTORIOUS vs WEATHER

Hello Fellas!
                      Yeah finally its gonna be Conor vs Mayweather.Guys I'm not a sports journalist or some kind of expert i'm writing about this fight because ii'm excited and you will be excited too if you are an MMA fan.
                I am personally conor's fan.This guy is tough and fast and overall amazing.On the other hand Mayweather is basically a boxer(and he has a big loud mouth....no offence) trying his luck in MMA.
                As I already told you guys i'm not an expert but the only thing I know is that Mayweather is gonna learn a lesson(I hope) as he has said that he is better than M Ali(whattt......) but soon he is gonna find out....
           Today's press conference was interesting though when conor said "he is wearing a track suit...."
(And you can see that.....)
      Ok guys have a look on the stats and choose your favourite one but before that guys I wanna tell you this is not the Mayweather's criticism.I'm just saying.
     So guys do comment and tell us who is your favourite one for this fight and keep reading,sharing and give your suggestions for improvement in this blog.Subscribe the blog so you never miss a post from this blog and do not worry you will not get any spam mails.Thank you for reading and GOOD BYe,see you next time with a new post

Comments