Got New Hair cut.......

Hi Friends!
                     Today I just got a new look......infact got rid of my hairs.I did not got my head shaved but yeah something similar.You might be thinking why???? So guys that is beacause my hairs are like so soft that does'nt matter, for how many times I comb my hairs,a few minute later my hairs are like i've been riding a motor bike and i'm so sick of it.
        So guys actually this is'nt the interesting part that I got a hair cut but the interesting thing is that while I was looking for a m new hair style over internet I came across this one....
This guy is like"hey,I got my moushtaches on my head". Guys seriously from now on i'll never google a hair style if this is also called a hair style.
             After this tragic ending I just decided to just go with a simple hair cut actually more like Hitler
But yeah,I don't have these moushtaches.So guys I got my hair cut anyway.If you guys have have seen any such hair styles do comment and tell us.So till next post GOOD BYE.....

Comments