It Hurts........

Hello Friends!
                         Is this guy financially broke?he broke up with his girl friend?(except that I did'nt have one).....These are the thoughts  that possibly crossed your mind when you saw the title.So guys do not be too sentimental because nothing such happened although....
              Yeah i'm not experiencing any such tragedy I was just stung by a honey bee and the irony is, I got stung inside my mouth  while drinking fresh juice(yeah organic ðŸ˜‚).
         After this incident  the whole day my lip was like i'm holding an invisible cigar on one side of my lips.By the way i'm gonna recover soon but yeah "It Hurts".
       So see you guys next time with a new and better post  till then keep reading,sharing and commenting this post.Till then GOOD BYE......

Comments